Cara's Beauty Blend Herbal Tea (BAG)
These sacred plants have been used in our culture for thousands of years and it's only with permission from our Elders that we bring this Aboriginal Knowledge to a wider audience. A portion of our tea profits are used to fund culture camps on our land as a means of preserving this Sacred Knowledge among our Aboriginal youth.
Add 1 teaspoon of tea for each cup of boiling water. Steep 5 – 10 minutes. Enjoy! Tea can be used loose, or in a tea ball / diffuser
Please note: We make no medical claims and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or heal medical conditions. Women who are pregnant or nursing or persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician before taking any herbal products.
- Horsetail - silica for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Selenium - for circulation to scalp
- Calendula - damaged skin, anti-aging
- Wildrose petals - vitamin C and antioxidants for skin elasticity, wrinkles, scarring
- Blueberry - antioxidants for anti-aging